We have had a tremendous year. Thank you for your support in helping us empower the families who reach out to us each and every day.
This past year we...
- Worked with 3,498 families and professionals - an increase of 730 from the previous year - from 142 communities throughout the state
- Provided 7,354 printed resources on a wide variety of topics related to disabilities and special healthcare needs
- Served 8,817 individuals through our website for 36,917 page views
- Reached 380,917 Facebook users
How Your Gift Makes a Difference
- $500 will deliver a training for families
- $150 will provide a travel stipend to a family to attend a workshop
- $75 will provide one-on-one assistance to a family.
We are a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization, so 100% of your contribution will be tax deductible.
Most importantly, families professionals received vital, personal, and timely supporteach time they called, emailed, or stopped in one of our 3 offices located in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, and Aberdeen.
Thank you for supporting our work with families and professionals. Because of you we can continue to provide information, resources and training to families of children with disabilities or special health care needs in an environment of support, hope, and respect.
Please give a one time or recurring gift to support our work or mail your contribution to 3701 West 49th Street, Suite 102, Sioux Falls, SD 57106