Cancer Care Co-Payment Assistance Foundation
Helps insured people afford co-payments for chemotherapy and targeted drugs for certain covered conditions. Must meet financial, medical and insurance criteria. Eligibility Requirements.
What Do I Need to Apply? Once you have read the eligibility requirements, you will need to provide the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Primary/mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Number of dependents
- Annual Household Income
- Health insurance information for medical and prescription coverage
- Diagnosis (covered cancer diagnoses)
- Product or medication(s) prescribed
How Do I Apply?
Go to their Portal Site to complete the registration.
Drug Discount Cards
Drug discount cards are not insurance. They are used to lower the cost of prescriptions and/or over the counter medications when the user does not have or chooses not to use insurance. Some discount cards can be used by multiple family members, others are for use by one specific individual.
Your RX Card
You can save up to 75% off on all FDA approved drugs at 57,000 pharmacies nationwide. This free prescription drug card program is being produced to help all Americans cut their prescription drug costs. Simply download your FREE Prescription Drug Card.
NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card
The free NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card can help you save up to 80% off the price of your prescription medications. .
Community Assistance Program Prescription Drug Discount Card
The Community Assistance Program (CAP) discount prescription card was established in response to the many requests for assistance for the uninsured and underinsured with their prescription needs. The CAP card saves the cardholder an average 15% on brand name medications, and 55% on generic medications. The discount prescription cards are accepted at over 80% of pharmacies in the US and its territories, including Puerto Rico. Anyone can use the CAP card, regardless of age or income. Our discount prescription card can allow someone to fill a prescription when they may normally go without.
South Dakota RX Card
As a resident of South Dakota, you and your family have access to a statewide Prescription Assistance Program (PAP). This pharmacy coupon card will provide you with RX medication savings of up to 75% at more than 68,000 pharmacies across the country including: CVS (Target), Walgreens, Walmart, Safeway, Kmart, Shopko, Albertsons and many more.
Helps qualified patients pay their insurance co-pays for prescription medications. Assistance to help with cost of insurance premiums for qualified diagnoses. Transportation, lodging and related expenses for covered conditions. Patients must meet financial and other program specific criteria to be eligible for assistance.
Who Can Apply?
- Patients diagnosed with a covered disease and the program must be accepting enrollments
- Patients with a valid Social Security
- Patients seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patients who have valid insurance coverage
- Patients with income level at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
What Do I Need to Apply?
- Patient contact and demographic information
- Health insurance information
- Diagnosis and medication
- Prescribing physician's name and phone number
- Estimate of patient's household income and household size
How Do I Apply?
- Enroll with Online application
- Apply by mail or fax with paper application/English or paper application/Spanish
NeedyMeds maintains current information about many sources of medication and health care cost assistance that anyone can use without registering or entering any personal data.
NORD Patient Assistance Programs
NORD administers Patient Assistance Programs to help patients obtain life-saving or life-sustaining medication they could not otherwise afford. NORD has expanded its services to offer financial assistance with insurance premiums, patient co-pay fees, diagnostic testing expenses, and travel to and consultation with disease specialists that are not covered by a patient's insurance plan.
How to Apply? You need to locate the program by disease. Then follow the related contact information. If you do not see a patient assistance program listed that meets your specific need, please contact them at 1-800-999-6673. They are available Monday-Thursday 8:30 am – 7:00 pm EST, Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm EST
Si deseas hablar con alguien en espanol por favor llame al (844) 259-7178 para asistencia.
Patient Access Network (PAN) Foundation
Provides insured patients with co-payment assistance for treatments and medications through nearly 60 disease-specific programs” to:
Offers financial assistance for out-of-pocket medication costs, including co-pays, health insurance premiums and transportation costs associated with treatment.
- Co-pay funds: assistance with deductibles, co-pays and coinsurance for medications.
- Premium funds: assistance with health insurance premiums.
- Transportation fund: assistance with transportation and accommodation costs associated with travel to a physician’s office or hospital site to receive treatment.
Medical Assistance Tool (MAT)
MAT gives patients, loved ones and health care providers a single point of access to hundreds of public and private assistance programs, as well as connecting them with more transparent information about the cost of medicine.
844-989-7284 (English and Spanish)
A comprehensive assistance program that provides eligible patients with a range of support services, including insurance counseling, co-pay assistance, and access to medicines for free or at a savings.
How to Apply? Medications are put into four categories. Please click on the application category to see a list of medications, what you need to apply and application.
RxHope helps people in need obtain medications they can't afford by helping navigate and advocate through the various programs available for medication assistance.
How to Apply? Patients can initiate the patient assistance process in a few simple steps...
- Enter your contact information and select the medication for which you are applying.
- Review the program guidelines and requirements that will be listed on your screen.
- To complete your request, click on blue link that says: Apply online Now.
- Follow the instructions and print out your request for your healthcare provider to complete.