Cancer Care Co-Payment Assistance Foundation
Helps insured people afford co-payments for chemotherapy and targeted drugs for certain covered conditions. Must meet financial, medical and insurance criteria. Eligibility Requirements.
What Do I Need to Apply? Once you have read the eligibility requirements, you will need to provide the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Primary/mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Number of dependents
- Annual Household Income
- Health insurance information for medical and prescription coverage
- Diagnosis (covered cancer diagnoses)
- Product or medication(s) prescribed
How Do I Apply?
Go to their Portal Site to complete the registration.
Drug Discount Cards
Drug discount cards are not insurance. They are used to lower the cost of prescriptions and/or over the counter medications when the user does not have or chooses not to use insurance. Some discount cards can be used by multiple family members, others are for use by one specific individual.
This is a nationwide Prescription Assistance Program (PAP) sponsored by a non-profit organization to help all Americans lower their prescription drug costs. This free RX coupon card will provide you with RX medication savings of up to 90% at more than 68,000 national and regional pharmacies across the country including: Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy (Target), Walmart Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Kroger, Kmart Pharmacy, and Safeway. You can print as many cards as you need. This free drug coupon card is pre-activated and can be used immediately.
Rx Free Card
A FREE discount prescription drug card entitling you, your family, and pets substantial savings of up to 80% from pharmacy's usual and customary prices. To get your RxFreeCard simply click here. You can print your card or save the mobile version to your phone. Participating pharmacies include: Sam's Club, Walmart Pharmacy, Albertsons, CVS Pharmacy (Target), Target Pharmacy, Walgreens, Costco, Kmart, Shopko, Medicap Pharmacy, Hy-Vee Pharmacy, The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Safeway, and Pamida.
Your RX Card
You can save up to 75% off on all FDA approved drugs at 57,000 pharmacies nationwide. This free prescription drug card program is being produced to help all Americans cut their prescription drug costs. Simply download your FREE Prescription Drug Card.
NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card
The free NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card can help you save up to 80% off the price of your prescription medications. Does require a $5.00 donation.
Community Assistance Program Prescription Drug Discount Card
The Community Assistance Program (CAP) discount prescription card was established in response to the many requests for assistance for the uninsured and underinsured with their prescription needs. The CAP card saves the cardholder an average 15% on brand name medications, and 55% on generic medications. The discount prescription cards are accepted at over 80% of pharmacies in the US and its territories, including Puerto Rico. Anyone can use the CAP card, regardless of age or income. Our discount prescription card can allow someone to fill a prescription when they may normally go without.
South Dakota RX Card
As a resident of South Dakota, you and your family have access to a statewide Prescription Assistance Program (PAP). This pharmacy coupon card will provide you with RX medication savings of up to 75% at more than 68,000 pharmacies across the country including: CVS (Target), Walgreens, Walmart, Safeway, Kmart, Shopko, Albertsons and many more.
Good Days from CDF
Helps qualified patients pay their insurance co-pays for prescription medications. Assistance to help with cost of insurance premiums for qualified diagnoses. Transportation, lodging and related expenses for covered conditions. This program offers free medication to people who otherwise cannot afford their medications. Patients must meet financial and other program specific criteria to be eligible for assistance.
Who Can Apply?
- Patients diagnosed with a covered disease and the program must be accepting enrollments
- Patients with a valid Social Security
- Patients seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patients who have valid insurance coverage
- Patients with income level at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
What Do I Need to Apply?
- Patient contact and demographic information
- Health insurance information
- Diagnosis and medication
- Prescribing physician's name and phone number
- Estimate of patient's household income and household size
How Do I Apply?
- Enroll with Online application
- Apply by mail or fax with paper application/English or paper application/Spanish
NeedyMeds maintains current information about many sources of medication and health care cost assistance that anyone can use without registering or entering any personal data.
NORD Patient Assistance Programs
NORD administers Patient Assistance Programs to help patients obtain life-saving or life-sustaining medication they could not otherwise afford. NORD has expanded its services to offer financial assistance with insurance premiums, patient co-pay fees, diagnostic testing expenses, and travel to and consultation with disease specialists that are not covered by a patient's insurance plan.
How to Apply? You need to locate the program by disease. Then follow the related contact information. If you do not see a patient assistance program listed that meets your specific need, please contact them at 1-800-999-6673. They are available Monday - Thursday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm EST and Fridays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.
Si deseas hablar con alguien en espanol por favor llame al (844) 259-7178 para asistencia.
Patient Access Network (PAN) Foundation
Provides insured patients with co-payment assistance for treatments and medications through nearly 60 disease-specific programs.
How to apply?
- Over the phone at 1-866-316-7263 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
- Online through there self-service portals 24/17.
What Do I Need to Apply?
- Diagnosis and medication name
- Demographics: Name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- Income: Gross income applicable to the patient and all members of the patient's household
- Insurance: Health insurance and pharmacy card(s)
- Physician Demographics: Prescribing physician name, phone number, and facility address
Applicants are required to attest that the application information provided is complete and accurate. Reported financial information may be verified by an audit, as deemed necessary by PAN.
Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA)
A free and confidential program with an easy-to-use website, and mobile app available for free on Google Play and in the Apple App Store, offering a single point of access to programs that offer more than 2,500 brand-name and generic prescription medicines for free or nearly free. Includes more than 40 assistance programs that focus on the health care needs of children.
866-776-3700 (English and Spanish)
A comprehensive assistance program that provides eligible patients with a range of support services, including insurance counseling, co-pay assistance, and access to medicines for free or at a savings.
How to Apply? Medications are put into four categories. Please click on the application category to see a list of medications, what you need to apply and application.
Web based patient medication assistance center. Programs are offered by drug companies that offer free or low cost drugs to uninsured individuals who cannot afford their medication. Most brand name drugs are found in these programs.
Who Can Apply? Each program has its own rules, some common requirements may be:
- Limited to U.S. citizens or legal residents
- Have no prescription insurance coverage
- Meet program income guidelines
RxHope helps people in need obtain medications they can't afford by helping navigate and advocate through the various programs available for medication assistance.
How to Apply? Patients can initiate the patient assistance process in a few simple steps...
- Enter your contact information and select the medication for which you are applying.
- Review the program guidelines and requirements that will be listed on your screen.
- To complete your request, click on blue link that says: Apply online Now.
- Follow the instructions and print out your request for your healthcare provider to complete.