- This event has passed.
Webinar: The College Application Guide for Neurodivergent Students
August 31 @ 12:00pm - 1:00pm CDT
Learn what neurodivergent applicants need to consider during the college search and how to manage the process.
In this webinar, caregivers and college-bound students will learn:
- When the application process should ideally begin to ensure a less stressful experience
- How to conduct a college search that considers neurodiversity factors, including support services, campus accommodations, and inclusive communities
- About effective techniques for creating an organized system to keep track of applications, deadlines, and required documents
- About practical tools to help both students and parents stay on top of the application timeline
- How to help your child articulate their unique experiences, strengths, and aspirations in a college essay
- Appropriate ways caregivers can support their neurodivergent children during the application process while fostering independence