- This event has passed.
Cookies & Cocoa Family Holiday Event
December 2 @ 10:30am - 1:00pm CST
South Dakota Parent Connection is excited to share this year’s date for our annual family holiday event, Cookies & Cocoa. This event allows families of children with disabilities to enjoy holiday festivities in an accommodating setting with supports. Last year we were so happy to see close to 100 families enjoying time together with Santa!
Come enjoy this year’s event with us:
- Santa and his helper, Buddy, will be there all day to take their picture with all the kids.
- The University of South Dakota occupational and physical therapy students will provide some fun sensory-friendly activities and games.
- The holiday spirit will ring loud and clear with the live music provided by Vicki Stewart.
- There will be plenty of sweet treats and warm cocoa for everyone to enjoy.
- Raffle items will be available for those looking to do some holiday shopping.
Registration is not required. If you have questions please contact South Dakota Parent Connection at email@example.com or call (800) 640-4553.