5 Back-to-School Tips
Here are 5 back-to-school tips from three "parenting experts" who are siblings.
They wrote these tips that are excerpted from Please Listen Up, Parents when they were 21, 18 and 15 years-old.
1. If we really don't want the latestlunchbox, let it go we are trying to be cool.
2. Get us into a routine before school starts even if we say we hate going to sleep early.
3. As much as we love fast food, please plan our dinners at home for the first week of school so we have time to discuss our days face-to-face at the dinner table (having a family meal together on a regular basis would be awesome).
4. Do not make it a bigger deal than it is we respond to how you react to situations, please don't freak us out.
5. We are trying to figure new stuff out at the beginning of the year. We appreciate your interest and questions, but we might not know all the answers yet.
As our gift to you, download a Free digital edition of the book here.